What do I need to do to participate?
- Make sure you are eligible:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be currently living in Brazil, Kenya, or Vietnam
- Must have a personal email address (not shared)
- Must have a personal phone number (not shared)
- Must have access to the internet (at home or elsewhere)
- Click on the “Take the Survey” button at the bottom of this page relevant to your context. This will take you to the survey website, where the URL starts with “https://duke.qualtrics.com/…”
- Read the online consent form carefully. If you have any questions, please contact the study team to have them answered before continuing beyond this step.
- Then enter your contact information and answer a few quick questions about yourself. This information will be kept separate from any information you provide beyond this point. It will only be used if we need to contact you for further participation.
- Finally, complete the survey. This should take about 15 - 20 minutes if done all at once, though it is possible to leave the survey and come back to it later. If you have any questions about the survey itself or any challenges you have while taking it, please refer to the Troubleshooting and FAQ pages on this website. Please note, you will not receive any payment for taking this survey.
Thank you for your consideration and interest in our research!